A warming curry packed with goodness. Delicately spiced, full of flavour and the option to add more heat. Served with brown basmati rice, this is a standout everyday dinner with no hassle.
Cooking skill required
In the box
Thai green curry sauce
Cooked sweet potato
Raw vegetable mix (carrot, green beans, broccoli, spinach)
Cooked brown rice
Garnish (spring onion, chilli, coriander)
You will need
A wok or medium saucepan, a small saucepan with lid, chopping board, cook's knife, spatula or wooden spoon
Ingredients and Allergens
Thai Curry Sauce (Coconut Milk, Garlic, Ginger, Coriander Leaves, Vegan Thai Green Curry Paste, Shallots, Soy Sauce (Soya), Lime, Lemon Grass, Kaffir Lime Leaves), Cooked Brown Rice, Sweet Potato, Carrots, Green Beans, Baby Spinach, Spring Onion, Coriander Leaves, Red Chilli. Allergen advice. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- Put the wok on a medium heat.
- Half fill the saucepan with water, cover and put on a medium heat.
- Pour the curry sauce into the wok and bring to a simmer and stir the sauce to distribute the heat.
- Add the sweet potato, green beans, broccoli and carrot to the sauce. Leave to simmer for 4 minutes.
- Take the pouch of rice and immerse it in the hot water for 4 minutes - you can microwave if preferred.
- Prepare the garnish - thinly slice the chilli (remove seeds if you don't like too much heat), slice the spring onion on a diagonal, and roughly chop the coriander once or twice.
- The curry should now be ready for the spinach. Add all the spinach together and stir through the curry until wilted - approximately 1-2 minutes.
- Taste the curry and adjust the heat and seasoning to your taste. Take the rice from the pan using tongs and set aside for a minute before opening.
- Serve the curry on top of the rice and finish off with the garnish.