Bursting with fragrant Thai flavours and aromatics, it’s that clean heat that keeps you going back for more. Served with chicken or vegetables and brown basmati rice, this is a standout everyday dinner without the hassle.
Cooking skill required
In the box
Raw vegetable mix
Thai red curry sauce
Chicken strips (if you opted for it)
Cooked brown rice
You will need
Wok or saucepan
2 spatulas/wooden spoons
Pair of tongs
Select quantityNotify me when in stock!
Sign up for stock update notification
You will be notified via email when Thai red curry (vg available) is back in stock.
Ingredients and Allergens
Chicken (if you opted for it), raw seasonal vegetables, Garnish pot (chili, spring onion, coriander) cooked brown rice, Thai red sauce (red pepper, galangal, garlic, dried red chilies, soy sauce - soya, ginger, coriander, shallot, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, lemongrass, kaffir lime leaf, lime juice, coconut milk)
Allergens in bold
- Half fill the saucepan with water and put on a high heat on the stove. Once the water is boiling add the rice in the bag and leave in the water to heat through for 4 minutes.*
- Heat the wok or saucepan on a high heat, pour in a small glug of oil and add the chicken to the wok and stir around quickly to seal the meat, then immediately add the raw vegetable pack and stir around again.
- Next add the Thai red sauce - it will bubble as it hits the hot pan, turn the heat to medium and stir the sauce to distribute the heat.
- Leave the curry to cook for 3 minutes.
- Remove the rice bag from the water – use the tongs for this, lay the bag down and dry with the tea towel, open and tip the rice into your serving bowl, fluff up with a fork.
- Spoon the curry into the bowl and top with the garnish
*you can microwave the rice in the bag, please use the guide from the manufacturer.