This lunch is centred around a joint of grass-fed Longhorn beef, reared in the Wye Valley by farmer Richard, whose family have farmed the same land for over 400 years.
This is complemented by a variety of vegetable accompaniments all hand-prepared in house, and a sumptuous gravy you can make even better by adding the pan juices. Round off this feast with our chocolate brownie with creme fraiche.
Ample for four, a feast with leftovers for two!
Order by midnight on Wednesday for delivery on Saturday.
- Beef topside joint
- Ready to Roast Potatoes (peeled and par-boiled)
- Ready to Roast New Season Carrots, with roast garlic and thyme
- Cauliflower Cheese
- Leeks and peas with Parsley and Mint
- Horseradish Creme Fraiche
- Yorkshire Pudding mix
- Brownie with creme fraiche