Slow cooked Suffolk pork served with seasonal leaves and potatoes to balance the richness of the cider cream sauce made with Suffolk chorizo.
One of our most ordered dishes - a dish with such great flavours and one you'd rarely have time to prep at home... yet this will be on the table within twenty minutes.
Cooking skill required
In the box
You will need
Select quantityNotify me when in stock!
Sign up for stock update notification
You will be notified via email when Slow Roast Pork Belly With Chorizo and Cider Cream, Greens and New Potatoes. is back in stock.
Ingredients and Allergens
Pork, Cabbage, Chicken Stock (Water, cooked carcass flesh removed, Onion, Leeks, Carrots, Celery, Fennel Seeds, Black Pepper, Mustard Seeds), Chorizo, Cream - Milk.
Allergy advice - for allergies see ingredients in bold
- Heat the oven to 180/gas mark 4.
- Place the pork belly skin side down on the lined baking tray and cook it in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- Half fill a saucepan with water and bring it to the boil.
- Slice the greens and set aside, removing any tough stalks.
- Cut the chorizo into small dice.
- Heat the other saucepan on medium heat and add the chorizo. Cook gently until it starts to release its oil. Pour in the cream, give it a gentle stir and warm gently for the final five minutes the pork is cooking.
- Cook the greens in the boiling water for three minutes, drain well and toss through with some butter, salt and pepper.
- Serve the pork with the greens and spoon over the chorizo sauce.