A great light seasonal dish - The roasted spiced cauliflower comes with a tasty seasonal vegetable and bulgur wheat salad, topped off with a roasted garlic and yoghurt dressing. Perfection on a plate!
Cooking skill required
In the box
Summer vegetable mix
Roast garlic and yogurt dressing
Summer herb mix
You will need
Salt and pepper
Select quantityNotify me when in stock!
Sign up for stock update notification
You will be notified via email when Roasted spiced cauliflower, seasonal vegetable and bulgur wheat salad, roasted garlic and yoghurt dressing is back in stock.
Ingredients and Allergens
Marinated cauliflower (turmeric, cumin, coriander, chili flakes), Bulgar wheat – gluten, summer vegetables, roast garlic and yogurt dressing (garlic, smoked paprika, lemon, rapeseed oil) Vinaigrette (rapeseed oil, mustard, white wine vinegar, salt and pepper) pomegranate, parsley, coriander, mint.
Allergens in bold
- Set the oven to 200c, 190c fan, gas 6.
- Tip the marinated cauliflower onto the roasting tray and put into the hot oven for 15 minutes.
- While the cauliflower is cooking open the summer veg pack and put into the mixing bowl, add the vinaigrette, a pinch of salt and a twist of pepper. Give the mix a stir to evenly distribute seasoning and dressing.
- After the cauliflower has been cooking for 15 minutes use a knife to probe it and check if it has softened, the knife should just slide in when the cauliflower is cooked.
- Now the cauliflower is cooked, take from the oven.
- Tip the bulgar wheat, 2/3rds of the herb mix and the pomegranate seeds in with the summer vegetables, gently mix together and serve onto your bowl or plate, top with the cooked cauliflower and a dollop of yogurt dressing, garnish with the remaining herb mix.